A Team Payment Code enables your company to pay the registration cost for your team members. This is NOT a free registration - your company will be invoiced and required to pay for all registrations processed using your Team Payment Code.
Join our MS Brissie to the Bay community in ‘The Ride to Fight MS’. We come together each year to help ensure no one faces MS alone.
Save time and retrieve your details if you participated in another MS Queensland event:
Please ensure your emergency contact is not participating in this event.
Please let us know if you're riding for someone fighting MS
The average donation our riders make is $65. People who make a personal donation raise 280% more on average than those who don’t. How much would you like to donate?
Your donation is greatly appreciated. Donations of $2.00 and over are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt immediately.
Each rider who starts their fundraising will raise on average $356. When you raise $250, you will receive FREE entry into next year’s ride.
This blurb will appear on your fundraising page.
Tell everybody why you're participating in the 2019 MS Brissie to the Bay.
If you have been issued a Team Payment Code , please enter and validate it here.
This blurb will appear on your team fundraising page.
Tell everybody about your team and why you're participating in 2019 MS Brissie to the Bay.
Purchase your official jersey and t-shirt below – simply choose your size and ensure you ADD TO CART
All participants who register on or before Friday 10 May will automatically have their rider pack mailed to them at no extra cost.
If you have a discount code, enter it here. DO NOT enter your Team Payment Code here.
Your registration is almost complete.
Please review the details below and check you have clicked "Add to Cart" to ensure you receive any merchandise selected.
Please note: Registration fees are not refundable and non-transferrable.
The Card Security Code is used to ensure that the credit card is in possession of the person using it. On Visa and Mastercard cards, it is the 3-digit number found on the back of the card, immediately following the last four digits of the card number. On American Express cards it is the 4-digit number found on the front of the card, above the main credit card number.
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland has both a desire and an obligation to protect and properly utilise your personal information. This is done in the following ways:
Federal Law: We adhere to all Australian federal laws governing the protection of privacy and the handling of your data.
Privacy Principles: Our privacy principles ensure that any data supplied by you for the purpose of communication with, or support of, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland is not shared with other organisations and parties other than to facilitate our direct relationship with you, our valued supporter.
Security Safeguards: Multiple security measures have been put in place to protect your information including encryption protocols for both the transition and storage of data, limitations on access to your data, auditing facilities and firewalls and other electronic protection measures.
Your credit card details will be encrypted and stored temporarily in a protected database for transaction clearance purposes only. To protect your privacy, once your transaction has been cleared your credit card details will be deleted from our system. Your personal contact details are stored in a protected database for use by Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland only. Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland does not rent or provide your contact details to any other organisation. If at any time you wish your contact details to be removed from our database please contact Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland via phone or email.
Terms and Conditions
Persons entering the 2019 MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride must agree to the following:
1) I have committed to raise a minimum of $250 through this event.
2)I understand that cycling on public roads is a potentially hazardous activity.
3) I attest that I am physically fit and that my bike is in a sound mechanical order prior to undertaking the event.
4) During this event, I agree to obey all Queensland Road Rules. As per the road rules I will wear an Australian certified cycling helmet, obey traffic lights, obey the directions of the Police Officers, route marshals and ride with care and consideration of others on the road at all time.
5) Safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, ride safety briefings) are a service to me and other participants but are not a guarantee of safety.
6) In consideration of MS Queensland permitting me to enter and participate in the 2019 MS Brissie to the Bay bike ride on Sunday 16 June 2019, and as a condition of such entry, I release MS Queensland, its servants and agents and their event delivery contractors, from all claims for injury, loss or damage of whatever kind I might suffer as a result of any acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of MS Queensland, its servants and agents and their event delivery contractors, in relation to the event.
7) A cycling adult of equal or greater fitness must accompany children under the age of 16 at all times.
8) For safety reasons, age restrictions apply for each distance:
8 a) I certify that during my registration for this event I have provided MS Queensland with my/my child’s correct date of birth and am adhering to the age minimums for each distance that have been stated above.
9) BMX bicycles or bicycles with 22” wheels will not be permitted on the 25km, 50km and 100km course for safety reasons. (Please note this does not apply to recumbents, hand cycles or adult folding bicycles). Electric bikes are permitted on the event, as long as they comply with the current Queensland legislation.
10) I have listed my date of birth, emergency contact details, and medical or physical conditions from which I may suffer that might affect my performance or be relevant if medical treatment is needed.
11) I accept the risk of participating despite these conditions.
12) I consent to receiving any medical treatment including ambulance transportation that the event organisers think desirable on or after the event.
13) I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
14) I agree that the event will impose course cut off times to ensure road closure conditions are met. Riders who do not make cut off times, may be directed into support vehicles or removed from the event. Once removed from the event, I may continue to cycle but are no longer part of the event. I do so without the support of emergency services, traffic controllers, volunteers or support crew.
15) My registration is not transferable to other people and is non-refundable. I agree that if the event is cancelled or the event format and/or course is altered due to inclement weather or other “Acts of God”, or conditions and safety concerns outside the control of the event organiser, or if I do not participate in the event for any other reason, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
16) I certify I/my child will receive an event briefing at the start line that I/they will abide by.
17) I/my child hereby gives MS Queensland and those acting with MS Queensland permission and the irrevocable right to use/or copyright images of me/my child, in all forms and media and in all manners including alterations and composite representations, to promote the event without restriction and compensation to the participant.
18 a) I certify that I am 18 years or older and I have read this document and fully understand it. I agree to the above and I indemnify and will keep indemnified all people and corporations associated with the conduct of the event on the terms referred to.
18 b) I certify that I am 18 years or older and the parent or legal guardian of the participant. I have read this document and fully understand it. I agree to the above on behalf of my child and I indemnify and will keep indemnified all people and corporations associated with the conduct of the event on the terms referred to.
Riding to raise $1,100,000 to fight MS
© 2019 MS Queensland | “Our vision is a world free from MS and its devastating impact.”